Coconut Oil Pulling Benefits
According to Dr. Benjamin Baechler, coconut oil pulling benefits are dramatic for anyone that is willing to go through the process of oil pulling using coconut oil.
If you are unfamiliar with oil pulling, the process is pretty simple. Just take a scoop of coconut oil and put it in your mouth. You body heat will liquify it. Swish it around for up to 15 minutes, then spit it out.
As Dr. Baechler explains in the video above, coconut oil pulling benefits have a never ending list. Specifically, the following list summarizes:
- Whiter teeth and healthier gums. The oil acts as a natural stain remover and kills harmful germs in your mouth.
- Clearer skin since the oil pulling process naturally draws out toxins from your body.
- Reduced acne breakouts as harmful toxins are reduced and drawn out through the oil.
- A natural way to improve your breath as the oil kills bad breath germs in your mouth.
- Relief from allergies and sinus headaches. Coconut oil pulling will restore balance to your health and boost your immune system.
- And many more!
Dr. Baechler notes that the science behind coconut oil is pretty straight forward. The minerals and nutrients found in natural coconut make it a super health food. While Dr. Baechler notes that there is not any concrete scientific evidence for all of the coconut oil pulling benefits claims, he does note that good health can begin with good oral health. And he does agree that oil pulling is great for oral health!
So if you are looking for guaranteed oral health improvements, oil pulling is for you. And if there are extra beneficial side effects, great! While science may not support all the claims, that is OK! It often takes time for scientific research to be conducted. But one thing Dr. Baechler does note is that there is no harmful side effect of coconut oil pulling benefits.