Coconut Oil Facial Moisturizer For Dry Pores and Skin Care
Coconut oil is one of the most effective facial moisturizers that is great for the dry skin and facial pores, it penetrates deep and softens the pores and skin to make it sleek and supple.
Different Uses for a Coconut Oil Facial Moisturizer
- A coconut oil facial moisturizer is great for the extremely dry winter season months. When applied to the face, it functions as a protective shield in opposition to the severe cold and possible gusting wind. This helps in sealing in your skin’s moisture!
- If you have a dry skin patch that is itchy and cracking then get a jar of coconut oil and use it as a day-to-day moisturizer.
- Use a liberal amount of coconut oil on your face as a night oil to soften the pores and skin throughout the night. Do this just about every night and your dry pore and skin situation will improve dramatically.
- Avoid using severe soaps and “scrubs” on your face! These products are marketed as a “cleanser” but really they are just washing away all of the natural oils that are good for your skin. Instead, use coconut oil itself as a “soap” and “scrub”. It will help lift any toxins, and replenish the oil to your face leaving it soft and healthy.
- You can use coconut oil as cleanser. Use a good volume of coconut oil on the face and wipe off with a heated facial towel. This will strip off any grime buried deep in the pores and skin. Substitute your facial soap with this oil.
- Just after cleansing use the coconut oil facial moisturizer. Use a small amount and rub it in incredibly well on the pores and skin.
A coconut oil facial moisturizer can take some time to soak up into the pores and skin. Make certain you utilize it on your face about 15-30 minutes before you head out for the day.
You should start to see dryness disappear and healthier skin appear soon! We suggest a dedicated regime for about two weeks before you really start to see results for your pores and skin.
If you have attempted other merchandise that claim to moisturize pores and skin, you might have been disappointed. If that is the case, then you need to know that a coconut oil facial moisturizer is one of the most effective products for dry pores and skin care.